SuperManager SuperManager

Great

There are many ways to beat this game. Yes you can beat it. Become a Millionaire and your put on a webpage of your own!
Anyways, here are some tips for those having trouble.

1. First aisle closest to the entrance will be the most popular aisle to buy stuff from. So put your most expensive items here. (E.g. Meat, Fish, Pizza etc.)

2. Least exepensive items to the further aisle from the entrance.

Great game. Really enjoyed it. Btw, I am a millionaire! Billie Graves!!!! Look me up on Myspace!

Storm the House 2 Storm the House 2

I played till I crashed the game Client! LOLOL

I played this game until I crashed the game client. By crashed I mean it stopped working. The thing got so bogged down it just stopped working and I had to Ctrl+Alt+Delete to get out of it. I believe I was at Day 49 or 50. I had this stuff.

Gunmen : 500
Craftsmen: 50
Silo Workers: 450

I could barely pay my payroll. My payroll was around 490,000.
I had 150 ammo rounds. Because I never really needed to shnoot. 1000 Life. Life never went below 1000 at level 40. LOL, anyone I need to retart my computer because the game as bogged it down so much. Nice game.

Mr Flacit's Word Search Mr Flacit's Word Search

Nice

Very well rounded game nice structure. I got a top score of 442 so far. I think I can break the 500s tho Im going to keep trying this game is addicting.

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Awesome!

I made a very cool Ninja! His name is Vargas and hes costed ALOT of money to make... Anyways heres his PIN if anyone would like to play him!

2E2P362V2P37.H.8.D.9.H.8.B.2.3.I.9.2.H.15JHS.6FMRL.6CVLC.49
8G0.9D1BK.498G0.1RG8W.498G0.14V74.1.498H5.2.2.498G0.5.G.498H
5.3.SH.3.5.3.2T4X.23.1EKL.PAB.0.0.7V.2T.TRU

have fun! you got my 5!

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

Ha!

My top score on the Monkey game is 59,505,559 ! Beat that w0000t! i only got three pictures tho then i got bored and left. good game

Zebra Racing Zebra Racing

Pretty Cool

Nice setup, challenging to get a good time...
So far my personal best is 6.966

Good Game keep them up...

DragRacer v2 DragRacer v2

its frigin

Level 46 of story mode, is frigin IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT!

PhantomGames responds:

why? because your car sucks.

Mega Man RPG 2 Mega Man RPG 2

Wow

I first played the game on hard see'ing as how the first one, was beyond easy... the first guy I beat Bubbleman was easy... then I tried the others and got stomped by them all then I found a guy who had a weakness... And then after I beat one I had anothers weakness... then it became only timing from there on... Very Fun on Hard and the last guys arnt hard or even impossible to beat you just gotta HINT HINT find the right weapon to use on them... Good luck to everyone and VERY well made game... Ill give you my 5 !

Sim Dating Demo Sim Dating Demo

hahhahahah

I thought the game wuz VERY COOL up until after i fucked the girl it wuz over *sigh* LOL!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Too Hard

I think its a bit too hard because alot of the times you cant even see their bullets because some of the backround is the same color...
Otherwise great game...