Salad Fingers Episode 2 Salad Fingers Episode 2

Twisted

That was one of the most twisted flash entries i've seen I believe. Its almost horrifying to see what the human brain is capable of making when its imagination is free to roam. Good overall flash , but im not going to judge you low just because its not my favorite genre... to twisted for me... but nice job tho you will get a 4 or 5 from me haven't decided which ...

Twisted Speed Twisted Speed

MUSIC HAS GOT TO GO!

THE MUSIC MADE IT VERY ANNOYING... If you have put sounds in for the guns missles and mortars you would have gotten a 5 from me but instead u get a 2 or a 3 i haven't decided. good job tho

Mars Conspiracy (Chptr10) Mars Conspiracy (Chptr10)

good

Good animation but I couldn't stand hearing spanish like that UGH!

SuperManager SuperManager

Great

There are many ways to beat this game. Yes you can beat it. Become a Millionaire and your put on a webpage of your own!
Anyways, here are some tips for those having trouble.

1. First aisle closest to the entrance will be the most popular aisle to buy stuff from. So put your most expensive items here. (E.g. Meat, Fish, Pizza etc.)

2. Least exepensive items to the further aisle from the entrance.

Great game. Really enjoyed it. Btw, I am a millionaire! Billie Graves!!!! Look me up on Myspace!

Storm the House 2 Storm the House 2

I played till I crashed the game Client! LOLOL

I played this game until I crashed the game client. By crashed I mean it stopped working. The thing got so bogged down it just stopped working and I had to Ctrl+Alt+Delete to get out of it. I believe I was at Day 49 or 50. I had this stuff.

Gunmen : 500
Craftsmen: 50
Silo Workers: 450

I could barely pay my payroll. My payroll was around 490,000.
I had 150 ammo rounds. Because I never really needed to shnoot. 1000 Life. Life never went below 1000 at level 40. LOL, anyone I need to retart my computer because the game as bogged it down so much. Nice game.

Mr Flacit's Word Search Mr Flacit's Word Search

Nice

Very well rounded game nice structure. I got a top score of 442 so far. I think I can break the 500s tho Im going to keep trying this game is addicting.